How to save a estimated numbers?

Welcome to the forum for MLwiN users. Feel free to post your question about MLwiN software here. The Centre for Multilevel Modelling take no responsibility for the accuracy of these posts, we are unable to monitor them closely. Do go ahead and post your question and thank you in advance if you find the time to post any answers!

Remember to check out our extensive software FAQs which may answer your question: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/cmm/software/s ... port-faqs/
auctor21

How to save a estimated numbers?

Post by auctor21 »

Thank you so much for this forum help. I have another question I was hoping you could answer. I was wondering, how do I save the estimated scores produced as the result of the program. For example, in the following figure.
along with 1.046(0.55) to 1.107(0.059)... all the way to 1.007(0.013) how do I save all the estimate numbers?
I would love to learn how. Instead of writing down every single number on another space, is there a way to save the whole thing for further use?
I intend to carry out a project where multiple estimations will be produced and compared. I know it is a very simple and basic question but your help would be of immense help. Thank you.
Attachments
170209_mcmc전.png
170209_mcmc전.png (23.94 KiB) Viewed 3006 times
ChrisCharlton

Re: How to save a estimated numbers?

Post by ChrisCharlton »

If you want to extract the numbers to compare with other models or to save them to other software then you can use the Store button on the equations window to save the results, and then the Model->Manage stored models menu to view the results, along with other stored model results. For more information see chapter 4 of the manual supplement (http://www.bristol.ac.uk/cmm/media/soft ... nt-web.pdf).

Alternatively if you want to use them for further calculations within the software you can find them in columns c1096-c1099.