Model output

Welcome to the forum for MLwiN users. Feel free to post your question about MLwiN software here. The Centre for Multilevel Modelling take no responsibility for the accuracy of these posts, we are unable to monitor them closely. Do go ahead and post your question and thank you in advance if you find the time to post any answers!

Remember to check out our extensive software FAQs which may answer your question: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/cmm/software/s ... port-faqs/
rks1946

Model output

Post by rks1946 »

I have been using the command interace to save output by issuing the following commands: fixe, rand, like.
The output appears in scientific notation. Is there a way to override this manner of output?
ChrisCharlton

Re: Model output

Post by ChrisCharlton »

There is currently no way to change the formatting of numbers output by these commands.

You might want to try using the new model saving/comparison functionality as this displays numbers based on your current MLwiN settings (Options->Numbers). For more information on using this see the MLwiN manual supplement.
angelinasimon

Post by angelinasimon »

I also want to change the number format. I know about option menu but I want to know any command for it. Isn't there any command for it??
ChrisCharlton

Post by ChrisCharlton »

There is currently no way to change the number display format via a command. This option will exist in the next release (2.16).