issue retrieving imputation

Welcome to the forum for REALCOM users. Feel free to post your question about REALCOM here. The Centre for Multilevel Modelling take no responsibility for the accuracy of these posts, we are unable to monitor them closely. Do go ahead and post your question and thank you in advance if you find the time to post any answers!

Go REALCOM (Developing multilevel models for REAListically COMplex social science data) >> http://www.bristol.ac.uk/cmm/software/realcom/
ChrisCharlton

Re: issue retrieving imputation

Post by ChrisCharlton »

That does sound like it isn't correctly matching the variable names in the imputation with those in your worksheet. The names for the imputed data sets are stored in the file impvals.txt, in the same directory as the imputed data. Could you check this file to make sure that the names match those in the worksheet/model? Could you also confirm that you are still using MLwiN version 2.30, as there does appear to be a problem reading the variable names in 2.32?
JHTMonroe

Re: issue retrieving imputation

Post by JHTMonroe »

shanekav wrote:Hi Chris,

Have attached example files. I have completely re-installed Windows...same issue. I originally had an error when Realcom was writing the imputations, but I installed it on to the desktop and then it worked.
Hi Shane, Im new to the forum and Id like to test the sample files. Any chance youd upload again the sample files as I think its deleted or the server is down. Not sure.