Imputation error:

Welcome to the forum for REALCOM users. Feel free to post your question about REALCOM here. The Centre for Multilevel Modelling take no responsibility for the accuracy of these posts, we are unable to monitor them closely. Do go ahead and post your question and thank you in advance if you find the time to post any answers!

Go REALCOM (Developing multilevel models for REAListically COMplex social science data) >> http://www.bristol.ac.uk/cmm/software/realcom/
EdwardCUoY

Imputation error:

Post by EdwardCUoY »

Hi all,

Trying to run my imputation through realcom and came across a flurry of errors (see below). Not sure where to begin with these and wondered if you could share any insights into why this may be happening?

I have a text file specified using the realcomImpute package in Stata and have followed all the instructions in the help file in regards to its specification. Looks as if something isn't balancing in regards to the matrices, but can't quite understand why this is?

Any help appreciated.
Attachments
Realcom.PNG
Realcom.PNG (18.99 KiB) Viewed 11012 times
EdwardCUoY

Re: Imputation error:

Post by EdwardCUoY »

I can't tell if the image successfully attached so the text form is below:

iteration 10
iteration 20
iteration 30
iteration 40
Error using +
Matrix dimensions must agree.

Error in mvnrndhg (line 54)

Error in samplebeta (line 61)

Error in mcmcdriver (line 996)

Error in gui_2levmixresp>pushbutton16_RunMCMC_Callback (line 264)

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 96)

Error in gui_2levmixresp (line 46)

Error in @(hObject,eventdata)gui_2levmixresp('pushbutton16_RunMCMC_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))

Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback
ChrisCharlton

Re: Imputation error:

Post by ChrisCharlton »

I'm not sure what might be causing this, although as this happens after some successful iterations have occurred it suggests that something may be going wrong with the fitting. Are you able to provide more information regarding the model specification? You could try reducing the iterations to be lower than the number that ran successfully so that you can at least look at what kind of parameter values are being produced so far.