classification (N-level ID) issue

Welcome to the forum for Stat-JR users. Feel free to post your question about Stat-JR here. The Centre for Multilevel Modelling take no responsibility for the accuracy of these posts, we are unable to monitor them closely. Do go ahead and post your question and thank you in advance if you find the time to post any answers!

We will add further support to the Stat-JR website, such as FAQs and tutorials, as soon as it is available; the Stat-JR website can be found here: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/cmm/software/statjr/
ChrisCharlton

Re: classification (N-level ID) issue

Post by ChrisCharlton »

Thanks for this information. I believe that I have now tracked it down to a bug that is exposed if you are imputing more than one categorical variable. I will attempt to work on a fix and then provide an updated version of the template.
ChrisCharlton

Post by ChrisCharlton »

Could you please replace your copy of the template "Resp2LevelMVMixedResponsemvu.py" with the version in the attached zip file and let us know if it gets any further?
Attachments
Resp2LevelMVMixedResponsemvu.zip
(6.49 KiB) Downloaded 772 times
RinaStatistics

Post by RinaStatistics »

It works that way that the imputation needs 10 hours and then crashed the system. Afterward, nothing is displayed anymore. But I will try again and hope it works or some clear error message appears.