The model did not run properly in MLwiN. Re-run the model without the nopause option to debug the model in MLwiN.

Welcome to the forum for runmlwin users. Feel free to post your question about runmlwin here. The Centre for Multilevel Modelling take no responsibility for the accuracy of these posts, we are unable to monitor them closely. Do go ahead and post your question and thank you in advance if you find the time to post any answers!

Go to runmlwin: Running MLwiN from within Stata >> http://www.bristol.ac.uk/cmm/software/runmlwin/
alirizvi29

The model did not run properly in MLwiN. Re-run the model without the nopause option to debug the model in MLwiN.

Post by alirizvi29 »

Hi,
I am trying to run a four-level model in Stata with following codes:

*Fit a Four-level variance components logit model by PQL2
quietly runmlwin faith_b cons i.caste i.religion i.v190 urban age i.schooling working media parity living_son, level4(v024: cons) level3(v001: cons) level2(intrid: cons) level1(womenid:) discrete(distribution(binomial) link(logit) denom(cons) pql2) nopause mlwinsettings(optimat) noversioncheck

* Fit the previous model by MCMC using the PQL2 estimates from the previous model as starting values for MCMC estimation.
runmlwin faith_b cons i.religion i.v190 urban age i.schooling working media parity living_son, level4(v024: cons) level3(v001: cons) level2(intrid: cons) level1(womenid:) discrete(distribution(binomial) link(logit) denom(cons)) mcmc(cc burnin(5000) chain(5000)) initsprevious mlwinsettings(optimat) nopause noversioncheck

and response is:

When I remove "nopause" option, I am still not getting results in Stata. Can you please help me with this issue?
Thank you in advance.