Problem with import start parsing

Welcome to the forum for MLwiN users. Feel free to post your question about MLwiN software here. The Centre for Multilevel Modelling take no responsibility for the accuracy of these posts, we are unable to monitor them closely. Do go ahead and post your question and thank you in advance if you find the time to post any answers!

Remember to check out our extensive software FAQs which may answer your question: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/cmm/software/s ... port-faqs/
wilkinsonwilfrid

Problem with import start parsing

Post by wilkinsonwilfrid »

Salutations, everybody!

I have spent the better part of two days attempting to conduct multivariate analysis using the Fact14 spreadsheet. Problem after problem, and I'm grateful to the forum community for helping me solve many of them. It appears that no one else is experiencing the same issue that I am, which is quite frustrating. I reach the regulatory area on MLwiN after executing MI in Realcome, but an inaccessible error notice appears when I try to click on start analysis. The lack of cases and error notifications is puzzling to me. Is anyone else having this problem or knows how to fix it?

My deepest gratitude for everything
ChrisCharlton

Re: Problem with import start parsing

Post by ChrisCharlton »

Could you please provide the MLwiN version number that you are running, as well as the steps taken up to the point of the crash?
wilkinsonwilfrid

Post by wilkinsonwilfrid »

I use MLwiN version 2.geometry dash01
Last edited by wilkinsonwilfrid on Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
ChrisCharlton

Post by ChrisCharlton »

MLwiN version 2.01 is almost 20 years old, predating Realcom-Impute, and therefore doesn't have the facilities to load imputed datasets created by this. I suggest updating to the most recent version via the form at https://www.cmm.bristol.ac.uk/clients/softwaredownload/ and checking whether you get the same problems there.