Welcome to the forum for MLwiN users. Feel free to post your question about MLwiN software here. The Centre for Multilevel Modelling take no responsibility for the accuracy of these posts, we are unable to monitor them closely. Do go ahead and post your question and thank you in advance if you find the time to post any answers!
Remember to check out our extensive software FAQs which may answer your question: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/cmm/software/s ... port-faqs/
- Posts: 1227
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:34 am
To copy the information from the command window:
- Click the "C:\" icon in the top-left of the window
- Choose Edit->Mark
- Drag the selection marker over the text that you want to copy
- Press the "enter" key
- The selected text will now be on the clipboard and you can paste it into a text editor of your choice.
It looks like the cause of your problem is that you have specified an invalid (i.e. non-invertable) level-2 co-variance matrix. This means that when MLwiN attempts to simulate a new response based on this if fails, instead setting the whole co-variance to zero which later on causes the error that you are seeing. The matrix that you are entering is:
If you change this to something valid then I believe that the simulation should run correctly.
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:25 pm
will change the level 2 matrix. if no more correspondence, it means the code work.